IT’s biggest operations challenges
- Identify network, security and application performance issues before they affect your users and business.
- Eliminate much of the manual troubleshooting tasks that keep your IT team buried in busy work.
- Provide optimization tips as your network experiences changes, like an increase in IoT or more apps like Zoom or Teams.
The keys to our AIOps in 3 easy steps!
See how your network performs
We automatically pull useful data from each of your Wi-Fi, wired, SD-WAN gateways, and user devices to build performance baselines in HPE Aruba Networking Central—so there’s no need to set up SLEs.
Dynamically spot network anomalies
Automated AI Insights let you know when your network, devices or sites are experiencing issues—before there’s an impact.
Make fixes with confidence
Use AI-powered recommendations to pinpoint root causes and improve your network performance by 15% or more, based on how your site is performing against similar locations.
Using AI to solve network and user experience issues
See how HPE Aruba Networking Central addresses challenges across many use cases.
Tips for solving Wi-Fi performance issues due to people (and their mobile devices) outside of your space who are inadvertently connecting to your network.
How using AIOps in HPE Aruba Networking Central for the cloud averse helps solve potential network problems in a targeted location or site.
Always-on performance tips that continuously help you deliver the best user experience possible, for networks of any size.
Machine learning makes its way into HPE Aruba Networking User Experience Insight for faster detection of issues before users are impacted.
Using AI to spot under-budgeted switches that can cause client and IoT issues.
Self-healing Insights make it easy to resolve problems without IT being actively involved or onsite.
AIOps automation helps classify and see your Wi-Fi and wired clients (IoT, laptops, cameras, phones) accurately to grant access privileges for security and bandwidth demands.
Accurately identify endpoints that guests and employees are connecting to your network using Client Insights for improved efficiency and insight.
Important moments in AI (so far)
Hear what our customers are saying
The IT team at CarMax buys into the value of built-in AIOps within HPE Aruba Networking Central.
- A seamless experience that’s delivering network troubleshooting and optimization efficiency
- AI-powered IoT profiling that’s helping create better segmentation policies
- Fewer helpdesk issues and improved experiences for IT, employees, and customers
HPE Aruba Networking products that give you an AIOps edge
- Built-in AIOps for Wi-Fi, switching, and WAN assurance
- Single pane of glass management
- Reporting, guest access, and Live Chat with HPE Aruba Networking TAC
- AI-based device profiling accuracy
- No agents or user interaction required
- Complete integration with ClearPass Policy Manager for real-time enforcement