Indoor access points
Discover indoor access points (APs) that support the latest in Wi-Fi 6 standards and AI capabilities. Deployable in almost any environment.
Not all indoor environments are the same
- We’ve invested in a full range of Wi-Fi 6 certified indoor APs to support enterprise growth in devices, mobility, and IoT.
- AI is built into our APs to optimize user experience and eliminate sticky client issues.
- To meet the needs of diverse enterprises, we offer the flexibility to manage wireless networks on premises or in the cloud using Aruba Central.
The difference in our products
Discover how we can better support connectivity for modern devices — even in the densest of environments.
The latest advancements in wireless technology
Uses Aruba ClientMatch, OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and TWT to maximize network capabilities and allow for multiple high-bandwidth connections at any given time.
IoT-ready, right from the start
Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 APs include support for Zigbee and Bluetooth to simplify the deployment and management of IoT services.
Wi-Fi 6 APs provide resiliency and flexibility for 24/7 network access at multi-gigabit speeds — even during maintenance and unplanned outages. Plus, Aruba Air Pass provides seamless transitions from cellular to Wi-Fi for data and voice.
Compare access points
Quickly compare our APs. Find the right one for your specific needs.
- Our most powerful Wi-Fi 6E indoor access point
- Up to 7.8 Gbps combined peak datarate
- High availability with configurable 5 Gbps dual Ethernet ports
- High-capacity Wi-Fi 6E access point
- Up to 3.9 Gbps combined peak datarate
- Up to seven 160 MHz channels in 6 GHz
- Compact, affordable Wi-Fi 6E access point
- Dual radio, tri-band architecture
- Up to 3.6 Gbps combined peak datarate (when operating in 5 GHz and 6 GHz)
- Flagship Wi-Fi 6 campus access point
- Ideal for extreme-density mobile and IoT environments
- Support for 8x8 or dual 4x4 5Ghz radios
- High-performance Wi-Fi 6 campus access point
- Ideal for high-density mobile and IoT deployments
- Support for bi-directional MU-MIMO
- Mid-range Wi-Fi 6 campus access point
- 2.5 Gbps Smart Rate port
- Ideal for campus deployments
- Entry-level Wi-Fi 6 campus access point
- Full-feature support with 802.3af PoE
- Ideal for medium-density deployments
- Most cost-effective Wi-Fi 6 indoor access point
- Full feature support with 802.3af POE
- Option to add IoT support with expansion radio
- Low-cost Wi-Fi 5 campus access point
- Ideal for medium-density enterprise environments
Sorry, no results found. Please search again.
Introducing the first enterprise‑grade Wi‑Fi 6E solution
Get around-the-clock service and support with Aruba
Keep your network operating smoothly.
Contact technical support by phone. Or create a support case through the Aruba Support Portal (ASP).
Find FAQs, field alerts, release notes, and product/best practices documentation.
Updates and upgrades
Optimize and improve the performance of your products with software/firmware updates and upgrades.